Vernier Depth Gauges Products - Precision Specialty Tooling
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download some of our documents Download it now... You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download some of our documents Download it now
PRECISION TOOLS Industrial and Bearing Supplies Home
Thank you for purchasing the VERNIER HEIGHT GAUGE. Please read this manual thoroughly before use for proper operation. APPLICATIONS AND FEATURES... The vernier height gage is a caliper with a special base (1) to adapt it for use on a surface plate. Height gages are available in several sizes. Most common are the 10, 18, and 24-inch gages in English measure.
Instruction Sheets MeasumaX
A vernier depth gauge is a more versatile instrument, which can measure up to 0.01 mm or even finer accuracy. Figure 1 illustrates the constructional features of a Vernier depth gauge. The lower surface of the base has to butt firmly against the upper surface of the hole or recess whose depth â€¦... Fowler's Vernier Depth Gage is an extremely useful tool for measuring the depths of holes, slots and recesses. It features an extra wide base for proper contact. It features an extra wide base for â€¦
Vernier/digital Depth Caliper Gauges Depth Gauges
The depth gauge micrometer is a precision measuring instrument, used by engineers to measure depths. Each revolution of the rachet moves the spindle face 0.5mm towards the bottom of the blind hole.... Measurement of depth with the help of a Vernier caliper: Deepness can be measured by placing the depth gauge at the surface of container you want to measure. While you increase the jaws with thumb screw, the depth gauge will touch the deep surface .
How To Use Vernier Depth Gauge
900370 Mitutoyo 900370 Depth Measurement Tool Extension
- HOW TO USE STEP GAUGE www.anyii.com
- Vernier/digital Depth Caliper Gauges Depth Gauges
- utilize Vernier depth gauge inclined scale and scale to
- How to use and read a height gauge correctly? Tresna
How To Use Vernier Depth Gauge
A Vernier height gauge is a caliper on a sliding scale attached to a base block so that the jaws can make accurate measurements over or under surfaces, and it is read by subtracting the height of the lower caliper from the height of the higher with notation at every point to make comparison easy.
- Vernier Height Gauge Unlike in depth gauge, the main scale in a height gauge is stationary while the slider moves up and down. If the ticks align evenly at 3 and 4 mm, your reading is 7. If the ticks align evenly at 3 and 4 mm, your reading is 7.
- The vernier height gage is a caliper with a special base (1) to adapt it for use on a surface plate. Height gages are available in several sizes. Most common are the 10, 18, and 24-inch gages in English measure.
- A depth gauge is a pressure gauge that displays the equivalent depth in water. It is a piece of diving equipment often used by SCUBA divers. Most modern diving depth gauges have an electronic mechanism and digital display.
- Extension Base. Extension bases are for use with both vernier and digital depth gauges. They enable bridging of larger bore diameters to permit accurate depth measurement.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Fyshwick ACT, Omalley ACT, Kenny ACT, Mawson ACT, Kambah ACT, ACT Australia 2698
- New South Wales: Wellingrove NSW, Hamilton East NSW, Naradhan NSW, Boweya North NSW, Woombah NSW, NSW Australia 2044
- Northern Territory: Mutitjulu NT, Wanguri NT, Coonawarra NT, Lajamanu NT, Adelaide River NT, Stapleton NT, NT Australia 0847
- Queensland: Burleigh QLD, Rothwell QLD, Eagle Heights QLD, Cairns QLD, QLD Australia 4064
- South Australia: Baird Bay SA, Panorama SA, Windsor Gardens SA, Sellicks Beach SA, Keith SA, Glenalta SA, SA Australia 5078
- Tasmania: Herdsmans Cove TAS, South Mount Cameron TAS, Nabowla TAS, TAS Australia 7042
- Victoria: Barmah VIC, Terrappee VIC, Bookaar VIC, Boolite VIC, Maryknoll VIC, VIC Australia 3003
- Western Australia: Southern Cross WA, Yoweragabbie WA, Milpara WA, WA Australia 6097
- British Columbia: Lake Cowichan BC, Anmore BC, Golden BC, Powell River BC, Hazelton BC, BC Canada, V8W 8W8
- Yukon: Mason Landing YT, Tuchitua YT, Kirkman Creek YT, Sulphur YT, Ballarat Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C6
- Alberta: Camrose AB, Hardisty AB, Andrew AB, Myrnam AB, Rockyford AB, Stavely AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J5
- Northwest Territories: Yellowknife NT, Fort Liard NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Sambaa K'e NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L9
- Saskatchewan: Ridgedale SK, Denholm SK, Duck Lake SK, Mendham SK, Montmartre SK, Bethune SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C1
- Manitoba: Binscarth MB, Carman MB, Notre Dame de Lourdes MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P1
- Quebec: Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts QC, Richmond QC, Saguenay QC, Amos QC, Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W9
- New Brunswick: Rothesay NB, Sackville NB, Woodstock NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H8
- Nova Scotia: Kings NS, Pictou NS, Barrington NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S5
- Prince Edward Island: Annandale-Little Pond-Howe Bay PE, Greenmount-Montrose PE, Murray Harbour PE, PE Canada, C1A 2N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Fox Cove-Mortier NL, Coachman's Cove NL, Gaultois NL, McIvers NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J9
- Ontario: Hagar ON, Bells Crossing ON, Eagle Lake, Haliburton County ON, Bunessan, Erindale ON, Brooklin ON, Cruikshank ON, ON Canada, M7A 6L2
- Nunavut: Repulse Bay NU, Charlton Island Depot NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H3
- England: Southend-on-Sea ENG, Rugby ENG, Birmingham ENG, Derby ENG, Leicester ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A7
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H2
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Paisley SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Livingston SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B1
- Wales: Newport WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 7D3